Getting Over, Starting Over, Loving Again
- Are you going through a loss, separation or divorce and finding it hard to cope?
- Do you feel stuck in inconsolable sadness, in fear, resentment, or anger?
- Does it feel like you will never love or be happy again?
- Are you struggling to be present in your life for other people—your family, friends children or job?
- Is your stress making you sick?
Know that it is possible to move beyond your suffering and loss and find authentic happiness and true love again.
The only path out of your pain, fear, or anger is the path through it.
Only by going through your pain you will learn:
- How to heal and open your heart.
- How to forgive and move forward.
- How to connect with who you are and what you really want.
- To develop coping skills that will enable you to handle any challenge in your life.
- What it means to fully breathe the breath of life.
Know that you don’t have to walk this path alone.
Know that you can turn tragedy into triumph, discover who you really are, express what you really want and get on the path to live your dream.
The Love Response
Your Prescription to Turn Off Fear, Anger, and Anxiety to Achieve Vibrant Health and Transform Your Life.
By Eva M. Selhub, MD with Divina Infusino
Fear, anger, and anxiety – the side effects of life’s everyday stresses – if left unchecked can lead to a host of debilitating ailments: heart disease, arthritis, gastrointestinal problems, depression, and more.
There is good news, though: The key to a healthy life free of these conditions is to activate what Harvard Medical School instructor Dr. Eva Selhub calls the love response: a series of biochemical reactions that lower blood pressure, heart rate, respiration, and adrenaline levels, stimulating physical healing and reinstating balance and well-being. The Love Response is the result of Dr. Selhub’s years of research and clinical practice on how to reverse the destructive physical effects of fear and stress, and banish emotional wounds from the past. Through a simple-to-use plan of awareness, breathing, visualization, and verbal command exercises, The Love Response reprograms your brain and changes your biochemistry from negative to positive, putting you on a path to long-term wellness and happiness.
The Love Response is structured around the three essential building blocks of mental health:
- Social love – deep, intimate relationships including family, friends, and pets
- Self-love – how to nurture yourself, often the hardest step
- Spiritual love – contributing to the world beyond your own needs
The Love Response provides all the tools you need to transform anger into compassion, release your fears, overcome shame, embrace self-acceptance, connect through empathy, and, ultimately, strengthen your natural ability to heal.